26 May, 2010

Oh yeah Maybe I should put something about me and my bikes right like some kind of intro.

So I am racing this crazy ciao with all kinds of goodies. I have a Simonini CDI Half a polini speed engine case, a simonini side intake case half,  This crazy Poliini Gilardoni kit and a simonini pipe. I have broken like 5 cranks with this kit so far but they were all stock so now I am rocking a top one race crank. I am going to put the purple clutch springs in my clutch and hope it doesnt blow up. If it does I can always race my Motomatic Derbi. That thing might keep up. I also ride a funny looking Tomos.



I am going to be racing as number 420 in the Pacific Northwest Cup we have 4 tracks up here I know I will get to go to three but I am not sure about the canada track it looks so rad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment