09 December, 2010

case matching.

The ports on the pinasco are pretty small. I opened up my case like crazy for my 58cc kit and so I have quite a bit of metal to remove from the pinasco. Not like thats gonna hurt any thing. I blew up that polini 75 kit with the huge exhaust port. I need a new piston for it. The cylinder still looks good. it will  interesting to see how the two compare.
I wish I had my scanner at the shop. The instructions for the pinasco kit say if you are running a pipe 13 13 carb and airfilter with this kit run a 72 jet. I am shooting more for 110 and work my way down. I ws running a 102 in the 58 and a 106 in the 75 polini. I cant wait to get this thing all done and mounted. I will post pics up later. My case suffered a bit of damage from the polini failure. nothing some sand paper can fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment