02 July, 2011

Information or a future of blastification

Ok ok ok I Knooooooow I should have posted more.
Soooooooo in moped news around here. I got a new ciao... It's the deeeeeelux model. It had the not as awesome frame and springer forks. I got it super cheap so it'll do until I find a new square post frame (I might have a line on an awesome one). I got the current one (or As I'm calling it green) for $125 with a polini 64 kit and 16" wheels and a cross bar welded onto it for me. It's single speed right now and I'm looking for a kineti cdi for it currently. I'm going to pull the motor apart this week port it and rebuild it with my 42mm polini crank busting kit. I spent a good amount of time pulling excess metal off. That and pulling about 15 feet of wire out of it. It started first try when I got it but the points went out real quick. I've got a different newer set so I'll throw those in for now. I'm also getting a 24mm mikuni intake made for my simoni pinasco motor. I'm gonna run a 24 on it and go single speed until I get my whole variator set up together.

In other completely different news I got a hobbit...... Yes I Joe have a hobbit. It's got a camino variator a proma, clutch slings and boyseen reeds. All the cool guy hobbit stock tricks. I'm pretty happy with it. I've owned a few hobbits and always gotten rid of them instantly pretty much. This one I'm going to port one of the many hobbit cylinders I have and put it on there and make it an ultra stock super blaster. I will eventualy put a cdi on it but hobbit points are always rock solid.
I am giving away all my expresss pretty much. I gave the green one away and have promised a few others out. I'll keep the original orange one most likely.
I'll post some pics of the two new bikes sooooon I can't do it from my phone lame. I'll go to the compound and take some pics of jahs bikes too and put em up. He's got some pretty rad stuff cooking. Oh did I mention he's the new Uphill Battle captain! Yup yup pretty rad I know.

I got a scooter too it's a areo 50 with a spree motor on it. It's super lame. I've got plans for it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment