30 December, 2011

Possible moped blasphemy or how I got a marginal Motorcycle

you know it needed pegs.



So I bought this thing. Pretty stoked on it. The only thing I have done to it is put some pegs on and make a new float bowl gasket. Runs like a dream. Stock stock stocker here. I will put boysen reeds in it a maybe maybe maybe a pipe. It shifts good, the brakes are amazing and it looks rad. I did burn out every dash light (yes im running a good battery) and break the tach all ready. that and my blinkers all flash real dim hazard style. Oh well.


A few weeks ago Ted and Caleb helped me build up a Ciao to raffle off I have very limited pictures of it somewhere Ill look em up and post em soon. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Joe Ped


p.s. Oh and Uphill Battle is going to Seattle for NEW YEARS EVE be prepared for debauchery  MF!

No comments:

Post a Comment