30 October, 2012

Trick or treat 2

So it was a hell of a rally this year.before the rally I made sure to order a case of vanilla scented Dragon brand two stroke!!!!!
I worked a 12 hour shift before boarding the plane so i got good and morning drunk before boarding it.

I didnt know that planes had wifi! I was so stoked to troll from the air but I promptly passed out from drunkenness. I only had time to drink two free beers aboard the plane.
 when I got to san francisco I got to see my loaner... A kitted piston port DERBI!!!!!!
The bike was pretty blasty. It had a 16 sha carb and one variorator weight removed as well as a ninja pipe. I did manage to soft seize it once but what ever thats the best way to break in a bike right????? after it got seize we upjetted it a few sizes and continued to blast.





Rob from battle lives in town and still has my old hobbit which is a blaster! it was nice to see it again. He did manage to ruin the back 5 star completely during the friday night ride.


 I got in on thursday morning and met up with Rob Thomas that afternoon for beers and ARUGULA PIZZA!!!
 We went to his place to wrench on bikes and I was way too drunk to do so so nothing really got solved.
He then told me he had motobrokanes old helmet so i put it on immediately.

 This is the only picture I got of the Friday night ride.

















I spotted this at thee parkside where the ride ended and met up at. super legit. I got lost from the ride about 6 miles from the bar ran out of gas and had to rely on apples new maps to get me there. ALL WHILE IN JUGGALO PAINT MAKEUP. I decided to leave my helmet on for the 2 miles that I had to peddle to the bar. I was then super excited when the WOOLY BULLIES showed up!
















I decided I was done looking like a juggalo for the ride home that night though.






saturday was uneventful I didnt go on the ride. Instead I hung out with the Bullies and drank cactus cooler.

oh and had this for breakfast. Chris from the bullies is a cook so he new of this great resturant we went to called Brandy Ho's it was real good.



that might be how I ended up sleeping like this.....














Sunday was a lot of fun We met up at dolores park and hung out before the giants won the world series.










and then this happened......



























































I ran through the fire and lost my shoe pretty much instantly. We jumped on top of cars ran around and screamed GO GIANTS.







 No shoes in sf and not a single person cared....

Luckily Rob Thomas hooked a pair up so I could Fly out.



















On Monday (after obtaining shoes) I went to china town and the mission as well as the castro to do touristy stuff. It was a pretty rad weekend. I ate like 5 Falafels had a blast and drank way too much.









 I forgot to mention the daddy bear bar that Rob Thomas took us to. There was a discount if you take off your shirt. So I Did so immediately.


 This was the door handle in the fucking bathroom of a leather bar we wen to.




























all in all it was amazing. I came home to a package from treats and a package from a freind with amazing stuff in it like this!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment