08 April, 2013

Honda Aerolas and far too much plastic to deal with while sober ( relatively)

Hoffa bought this as a "gift" for me. It has six "X" quality and right on the can it states "premium malt beverage" I of course decided to try out this fine brew featuring "imported hops for the smoothest flavor"  After the first sip I had to call my lawyer because this is some false advertising. It was not "smooth' or "premium' but I digress. This was a needed beverage so that I could get the courage up to fuck with all the plastic on my Aero 50.
 The forks on this bike were really fucked up when I got it. I have had it for about a month and didnt really want to get into them to fix it all. The bike broke down the other day because the intake had a bolt fall off so I decided to just spend the whole day getting it back into shape. When I took the dash off I was greeted by some nice welds holding the forks on the bike. SWEET MOD BRO.  Good thing I had extra parts...

 Jimbrah got grindy with it real quick style and we had the old forks off after a few loud "fucking piece of shit" screams were uttered.



 While I was working on it I decided to put the Polini kit that I had sitting around on it. It was real easy to get the kit it self on. dealing with taking everything apart in the right order was a giant pain in the ass at first. Soon I figured out how to make it all go back together right though so that was nice. I got it all buttoned back up and together. It needs a little jetting work I have a 100 in it right now and need to go down a few sizes. I was able to hit 45 but it likes to four-stroke a lot right now.

 The kit has some pretty nice ports and you cant tell so from my shitty pic of it covered in goop. Just use your imagination.

This shit is sitting at dosssssss house on a shelf just sitting there. COMPLETE YET HE DOESNT HAVE IT RUNNING????
I hate you doss.


No comments:

Post a Comment