07 October, 2010

Bens moped

So I was riding around today and saw a guy on a red kinetic stopped at the curb. I thought something might be wrong and I had tools so I offered help. I noticed his gas tank was cracked so I offered to sell him one of my many kinetic frames for real cheap. he then told me about this crazy rare moped he had and showed me this


Its probably the best. He also had a 4 speed puch campus 50 that was super rad. Did I mention the BRAND NEW NORTON he had in his living room. 35 years old and never ridden! My science phone was busted or I would have gotten more pictures. He took these two and emailed me. He also had this crazy two wheel drive motorcycle with a variator and a 3 speed shifter behind that. I forgot what kind it was but when I drop the frame off to him I wil have to try and snap a few shots of the awesome bikes this guy has. He had like 10 in his garage and a bunch in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment