04 October, 2010

Lots of randoms stuffsssz

Here is what has been going on recently.
 

Yeah I lent out my express and got it back like this...
 This is Folsom his ciao is rad. It was at one point a ciao frame covered in dirt in my garage.  He made it rip. its got a 64cc Polini case matched and intake opened awesome. An olympia crank. Polini variator crazy custom lightened performance clutch. and a circuit pipe. This thing came a long way from the $25 dollar piece of crap i sold him.


 I was riding to work the other day and saw this and got real excited. then i saw it was four stroke lame.



 This bike isnt going to be at the next races it is sad. My crank wont be here in time. so I decided to do this instead.

the engine is all ready built and ready to go i just need to get some hose and cables and get a brake stop welded on so I can use the tomos mag. I think it looks Awesome and its really small and light.

3 comments:

  1. you don't gotta weld no brake stop, just run an extra long bolt for the bottom shock mount and use that! that's what alan does on his lil mule pinto with tomos mags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that was the only thing stopping me from progressing. that and a super sweet paint job.

    ReplyDelete