16 January, 2012

Blah Blah Blah, random parts and I even worked on a car!

its been a silly few weeks. here is the evidence.

A very drunk Eric explaining how satan is better than santa on xmas

 These assholes named the Poodle Cooters ride mopeds in this town too I stopped by the ride the other night. Nik brought his mom (for super serious)
Hi Niks Mom!

 Rasta Russ was wasteddddd that night, Here he is drinking out of a flask slightly before hitting on Mrs. Sanow, oh yeah its also after he drunkenly pulled a knife on someone.




 We took Niks mom to the most appropriate of places, Hawthorne strip....

 Ok now on to other shenanigans. On a non moped related note I have a friend with a 74 super beetle that had no spark even though it had a new cdi installed in it. well the timing was completely wrong. The distributor wasnt actually tightened down. It had the coil for a 6 volt points setup. So bam put a fancy new blue coil in it and spark for days... now to just get it to actually run but thats another story.


Folsom has a prettuy sweet garage and I havent had a chance to showcase it with bad drunk blurry pictures yet,. 



 Minarelli blasterness



 While we were hanging out Folsom gave me this beer.... Do NOT drink it.




 Sick ass lightened euro ciao 100 mm clutch

 Never forget!
Ok ok so now that all that is out of the way. I have a bunch of stuff for the Si on the way. My forks have been fucked for a long time so I've got new hydraulic bottoms on the way and I have all new headset bearings etc. The Si i have has a super weird headset size. The forks on it are much beefier than mos moped forks around. i also have a set of Olympia race gears on the way too.  i finaly got another set of +mags too so its gonna be coming together soon. I am pretty excited for the next race season. the Si is going to be a much better platform than the ciao. It might be heavier but its got great forks the subframe is wayyyyyy stronger and its gonna just feel a lot less like im going to break it in half.  I also ordered some new reeds for the Mb5 next for that is a cr80 clutch and trtansmission if I can manage to get it from the guy I got the bike from.

No comments:

Post a Comment