05 November, 2012

The weekend or more from the last few days.


Its never too cold to rip into a bag...

This picture really reminds me of this album cover. If you haven't heard it listen to it now and enjoy.
Nik likes to drink at the acres even though he is a fucking puddle cutter.
 Cisco consumption leads to confusion.

Remember young coconut milk can make your life 100 times better the next morning. It is a fantastic way to prevent hang overs. It also taste delicious.

This is slightly before the best quote of the weekend was uttered. "Eric get your fucking face out of the god damn fire!"




He looked like a bit of a burn victim.
Juggalojimbo

My room mates are drunks and I wouldnt have it any other way.


 This just came out and it is fantastic.
I forgot to mention this. I got this from Matt from the bang gang, I am pretty stoked on it. I was going to turn it into a butt flap because I haven't had one since high school. There was only 15 made and I scored #13!!!! sick.....


Ill have some more goodies to post soon. I got the wiring figured out on my mb5 and I forgot how much fun that bike is to ride. It does however make me ride like an asshole but that's ok with me.






1 comment:

  1. You all are the crazzy guys. Byy the way you all have great fun and thanks for sharing to us. Love to see you pics.
    Regard's,
    Ben Almeer,
    Click On My Link scootercity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete