16 July, 2013

Wow what a good few weeks where to begin or rally adventure part one!

So I have been up to a lot in the last few weeks! It has been NUTS. I went to chicago New York and Worcester Mass. I did some sillieness before that though. First things first!
I got the best spree ever!


Seriously its the best! I traded my kitted aero for it. It was the best trade I have ever made! This spree goes a solid 31mph! blaster status!!!!! I also got a few extra motors with it so i am gonna make some carbon reeds and lighten the clutch.

The First night i took it out Jesse Ran out of gas and ted of course saved him

 When I got to chicago I got picked up from the airport by Kaytlin And drank some beers at her house which was awesome then Max And Zoey picked me up to drink the next day where I got to see some bikes he forgot about and drink amazing beers! 








That was all on thursday, which let me get really drunk before hanging with Hoffa Steve and the BRUCES!!!
JOSAN was nice enough to let me ride this rad korado! I had so much fun riding it!! kick start with pegs i was swooning ( just like all the ladies who saw me cruizin on it)
Some hooligans came by and spray painted penises on everything it was crazy! (FUCK U SEB)
 

Chicago was full of all kinds of hoodlums and degenerates that night, it wasw going well and I remembered everything untill....
 
 
the level of fun had that night was out of hand. Really meeting dethrow was rad hanging with the bruces ruled hard and then fucking JAYSON SUMPTER showed up!!!! I got super stoned and cant remember what we did other than doing wheelies in the alley drinking too much and waking up hung over the next day!


Mixology TRY IT AND SEE


Jayson and i were gold and silver members respectivly so of course we went straight for the booze friday. I also pooped in the executive bathroom and was asked not to do that since the keg was in there.

 Matt was riding the most appropriate bike for his given stature. That man is a blast to hang out with!



 I love Adam he is one of my favorite moped lawyers without adoubt!


 Look at all the swagger that is WILL DALOZ. There are a few people who really have life figured out, Will is certianly one of those folks. He just makes me smile to be around especially on this tiny gayrelli vip clone bike


 Gay Futures biggest fan THOMAS


 We had to get nice and mixologized before going to the party on friday obviously, Blatz is pretty good if you ask me! This was my first time trying it and I know to get it the next time I find it!



I will make a Few more post soon with much better info I just had to get the bullshit out the way after this itll all be fun and drinking stories and fun!!!! Friday night ride was a blast, riding with that many bikes was truly amazing. The ride leaders did a great job, I had a rad bike and the party at the loft was rad. That is where i will continue the story from tomorrow!























 













1 comment:

  1. i really can't wait for the next posts! lemme know if you want some of my photos bb.

    ReplyDelete