06 July, 2010

Nice weather and nopeds.

I have been super busy the last two weeks. I almost have the oiling hole finished on the ciao. I am just waiting on some TREATS to get here so I can get it all back together. The derbi Is running Kind of. Its always Kind of running. The 28 mm roundslide is super hard to tune. None of the motorcycle shops around here have small enough sizes for it. I keep forgetting to order them from treats too. Maybe next time. I have also been riding the Express every where. Its stock for now but ripping and super fun. I need to mod my clutch on the ciao and get it together for BLOOD DRIVE. I work 10 hours a day for the next 7 days. I will have very little time to get this all done. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. You can bring your express to BD7, I won't tease you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am bringing it. Its the most solid bike I have.

    ReplyDelete