28 June, 2010

No more bruises on my legs.

Bmx Style. Black Star Bags made this for me. Aaron had a few other colors in the shop but I wanted teal, so he ordered this thing for me. 

I also Got the Motomatic to run today. It has a TJT and damn is it scary. I feel like I cant even ride it in town. Its too fast. I also need to find where I left my plate for it. I cant seem to find it. I shortened the swing arm to its original length and it made a huge difference in comfort.  I hate the shocks that are on it though. They are for a 500 cc bike and are pretty much rigid with me on them.  Maybe I can get it dialed in a bit more we shall see.

4 comments:

  1. Fuck yeah. Ditch that heart breaker and beat me on your M-cubed next race. If you don't I will cut off one of your fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, please continue to race the ciao right behind me the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, you can keep the tjt as long as I'm broken (do NOT come over and re-break my leg in 3 mos!) but then we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, about your blog: good work adding the raison d'etre but the blue carpet background looks too clean to be yours. Can you add some pet hair and grease to it?

    ReplyDelete