20 January, 2011

Blasty things and mopeds of times past

C- Word v 1.0


80 mm rear pulley for speed. At the time I was obsessed with making a super blasty single speed ciao

Oh the fun of a full rigid kitted bike. At least I had a fender back then.

I was so stoked on this taillight.


Oh the technology



I thought it was pretty fast for 55cc and single speed with that little simonini circuit.


V 1.5
I bought this Bravo once the pictures speak for them selves.  We drove across the border to get this "mint vespa bravo scooter"

Didnt look super bad at first. Good thing it was cheep 

Jetted properly of course
Those are about the same size as the weights I suppose
I never did figure out what the hell this was. Any I deas?


That looks cut to me....

Im pretty sure the previous owner wasn't having a hard time dropping the motor after this mod

 That bike had plenty other silliness about it but I must not have taken pictures.
Some goodies from UBs past times.














heres like one of the two pictures I have of the Cutters anniversary ride a few years ago.

This is the reason I love my Tri-Rad


Um yeah. that thing.......

2 comments:

  1. those variator weights are hilarious. janky as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that whole bike was all kinds of silly. I got it from someone who quit doing drugs and donated it to a church.

    ReplyDelete