05 January, 2011

Mytronic Or how the Scooters guys tell me cool tricks

So let me start by saying Patrick at Ptown Scooters is always giving me free advice and help all the time on my race bike. Any time I go in he shows me something crazy he is doing to his small frame. Then I nerd out and show him the crazy Ciao parts im putting on. I was telling him about how the C-word has 220 psi compression cold. which means im worried about pinging. His response " you are running a ducati based cdi right? Check this out" the he shows me this. hmmmmmmmmm. I want.

Variable ignition module for Ducati or similar ignitions.
High torque at low revs and cool down at high revs.
Incl. 9 different ignition setups and a detailed description.
incl. spark plug cap

This runs inline just plug the stator in one side and the cdi box the other. 

Curves.

So yeah that looks crazy. its 110 euro pre shipping so we are talking like $200 probably to get it here. 
 The idea is a programmable curve. I guess the scooter guys have been doing this for a while. seems rd to me. Even more so considering the is no way for me to adjust my timing at all on the Ciao.  I cant afford it yet as I need to find a Job. But yeha I am thinking its my next step. What do you people think?

No comments:

Post a Comment