08 January, 2011

January cleaning My Birthday and other nonsense.



So last week was my birthday and my friends threw me a suprise party. I kind of thought i was going to get in a fight. it was funny. I walked in to Dans place and it was dark and I saw people and I was confused. then they yelled surprise.Hoffman got me a CORE malt liquor with worm wood in it. Doss iced me like an asshole.I got super drunk. Hutch pulls off a celebrity shot a my surprise birthday party! I should have taken more he made like 3 that night. He even won the game for Josh and  with a winning double.
Hoffman came back from Indiana and we got drunk at his place cooked super spicy food and he swatted bugs with his zapper.
Thats my cat Satan an what he would look like with a mustache.

Pink pipe blurry picture and a tomos cylinder on a puch E-50. It was running good until the points went out. oh well it needs new points now. this is the old cylinder off my tomos ratt A55.
The Station was starting to get kind of cluttered last week.

Here is a little bit of the wreckage from the house show in December.
Nates custom fender. I support it.
Mr Knarpsworth came down to portland for a few days and we doubled up on the SI to Nates place where I snapped this blurry blurry picture of his awesome allstate.
I went by hoffmans the other day and he was putting a cdi on his hobbit while Travis and I watched and drank. nate and Folsom came over and we continued to drink good times ensued.
 Hi TRAVIS!
 Folsom drinking a soda pop.

Travis' loaner bike. Courtesy of Nate.


 We decided to clean the shop today this is what happened.





Rob demonstrates the proper way to clean a table off.





This was empty before we got to it. we may have done a lot of drinking here.



Cleaned up and ready for more work.

2 comments: