03 September, 2010

Alans puch

This bike is a nightmare. It destroys every cylinder I put on it. Its got a race crank new bearings new seals and a 50cc kstar on it now. It also has a 15 bing and a proma circuit. For some reason it still only goes 30. I also dont have a lot of bing jets so I didnt get to jet it the best and it may or may not have destroyed the ring. I need to pull the cylinder and figyre it out. This bike was so nice when it came here and I dont have a garage to keep it in any more so its unfortunate. This kid Alan brought it to my house like 2 years ago and we rebuilt it for him and got it to run and it ate like 3 pistons. One the ring stop  pin came out, another one threw a circlip, and the last one was the treats kit version 1 and the ring caught like they all do. So yeah now it has this 50cc kit on it and I need to fix it again. Here are some bad pictures of it. Next time I work on it I will take better pics.
I am also going to  build the ciao motor today. then If i get the pipe welded to the bigger header I will be ready to test the new kit out.

2 comments:

  1. Hot Puch 50cc cylinders don't mix with circuit pipes. RPM machines only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I thought it would have a weird powerband and it did. Free experiment and it failed.

    ReplyDelete