06 September, 2010

Puchs... or I thought they ran good.

So I blew up the clutch on this bike in the sexiest way possible... Riding doubles. Cheap 3 shoe replaced with a good 2 shoe and paz springs. the screws are turned two and a half turns from flush and I think I should go one more turn. Its grabbing better than the 3 shoe but it could be better.  I also figured out what was wrong with the nostalgia. Fuck parkrose hardware circlips. It threw another one and blammo i need a new piston for the 50 kit. at least they are cheep and I am trading some parts to rob for an Urban express and a piston so even better right? I also finally put the purple tire trim on the back wheel but didnt take a picture so just imagine. I also learned to ALWAYS take the piston stop out of the bike before you try to start it. This is even more important when you have a head that is all ready kind of stripped in the spark plug region.




No comments:

Post a Comment