19 September, 2010

Green puch

The green puch gives me nothing but trouble. So I went to rebuild the wheels and clean the brakes the other day and guess what nope the axels are fucked up and I cant get them apart, So the wheels have a fair amount of drag. I also need to run some different tranny fluid. my clutch works great until it gets warm and it starts to suck. I just put shitty atf in it I think I will put the motul trans oil in it and see how it works. The slide on this bike was also plastic and completely fucked. If you pulled the throttle too hard the cable would pop out. Pretty lame. I got a metal one from doss and that fixed that problem. Then there is the tailight. THe bulbs rattle around and get stuck in to this crazy ass sideways crooked way and stop working. So i put a whole new tail light on and it burned out. I had  a cop behind me for like 10 blocks and I turned off the first chance I got and then my tail light burned out.  This bike also electrocutes me if i brake and go through a  puddle. I need to go through the wiring on it and fix it all its a nightmare.  So yeah this all means I have to push this bike too much.

1 comment: