28 September, 2010

Things from this week.

So Rally time came and went.. I rode mopeds for maybe 5 miles. Heres what I have been up to.
   
Jubelale one day early and fixing Dirty Dans Bike. He didn't have any smaller Bing jets so he just ported the cylinder instead. I like that style
then he broke down.
Then he ran  out of gas.
his bike also has no lights at this point in tiime.

I spent the same day working on the bottom end on The C-word. I went through both halves and had to put some jb weld on there. Oh well right? I got the bike together just in time to make it to the meet up spot for the Mosquito Fleet bus. So I strapped all my gear on and blasted off. We made it to SF and got dropped off and got directions how to find our housing. the quote was " its in a little alley you cant miss it" well we missed it and got super lost. My science phone was dead and then this happened.
I was blasting up a huge hill with all 50 pounds or so of extra gear. Snap time to go malossi. Since I broke my moped I did this kind of stuff instead.
I wanted this so bad the second I saw it. too expensive though.
I saw this on the way home.
I will take more pictures of the work and damage on my bike soon right now I want more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment